Probate is a court-supervised legal process intended to ensure that a decedent’s estate is protected and distributed to the lawful creditors and beneficiaries. However, many individuals seek to avoid probate, wishing to spare their survivors the expense and delay...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?