Washington State recently adopted new legislation that allows an individual to request “minor guardianship” rather than file for nonparental custody. This new law changes the court process by which an individual can apply for legal guardianship of a child, but doesn’t...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?