Pets are beloved family members in many households. In the event of a divorce, custody issues concerning the family pet can be highly emotional and contentious. While pets are still legally classified as property in Washington State, courts are increasingly departing...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?