The Uniform Collaborative Law Act (UCLA) — RCW 7.77 – was enacted on July 1, 2013 in Washington State, the seventh (7th) state in the United States to adopt the UCLA. A total of seventeen (17) states and Washington, D.C. have now adopted the UCLA. In 2018 the UCLA was...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?