Divorcing couples often feel “sticker shock” when they find out how much it can cost to end a marriage. These days, the cost of litigating a highly contested divorce involving children and property can easily reach six figures. This is one reason why many couples seek...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?