Established Tacoma Family Lawyer Asserts Your Rights in Divorce, Custody, and Other Domestic Matters
Experienced Washington advocate also handles injury, elder law and estate planning cases for clients in Seattle and statewide
At Bottimore & Associates, P.L.L.C. in Tacoma, we have helped area residents resolve legal matters in a cost-effective and conscientious manner for nearly two decades. We are well-versed in all aspects of family law, estate planning, elder law and personal injury and draw on that knowledge to advocate for our clients’ rights and advance their interests. The firm has been recognized for its compassionate client advocacy and notable results by being named one of the 10 Best Attorneys in 2018 for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and a 2018 honoree by Law Firm 500. Leslie R. Bottimore has also served as a Pro Tem Court Commissioner and Pro Tem Judge for the Pierce County Superior Court since 2016. We provide skilled representation to clients across Washington so that they can move forward with confidence.
Resourceful family law and estate planning attorney offers clients an effective legal strategy
Since 2000, Bottimore & Associates has become one of the area’s most respected firms for the comprehensive counsel we provide our clients. When we represent you, you can rely on our:
- Effective negotiation skills — Our detailed knowledge of family and personal injury law and our ability to negotiate from a position of strength enables us to reach favorable settlements for our clients.
- Extensive litigation experience — It is critical that our adversaries know that we are always ready to go to court. Our track record of success in the courtroom often helps us achieve a fair out-of-court settlement.
- Comprehensive analysis of your case — We create a thorough legal strategy that is built around the strength of your case. We discuss potential long-term consequences and assess the pros and cons of each legal option. Our firm is also committed to providing litigation alternatives, including collaborative practice and mediation services.
We possess the skill and experience to help you navigate the legal process and emerge in a better position.
Dedicated Tacoma firm works diligently to advance your legal interests
We provide dedicated representation to Washington residents in the following areas of law:
- Family law — Our family law practice serves clients in a full range of matters, including divorce, divorce mediation, child custody and support, and modification orders for parenting plans and child support. We also draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, handle cases involving palimony and paternity, provide post-secondary educational support, and advise on legal separation and annulment. In an effort to provide cost-effective counsel, we offer collaborative services to divorcing clients who wish to save time and money.
- Elder law and estate planning — We work individually with clients, including seniors who can benefit from our elder law experience, to devise an estate plan that meets their specified needs. We draft wills, trusts and other estate planning documents that effectively communicate your wishes and protect your assets. We also assist clients charged with administering estates in probate and help others obtain guardianship over a vulnerable adult in their life. If a dispute arises, we provide skilled legal representation in probate litigation and trust litigation.
- Personal injury — Our firm is committed to protecting the rights of motor vehicle accident victims in personal injury cases. We represent clients injured in auto, motorcycle, truck and pedestrian accidents involving negligence by seeking full compensation for medical costs, lost wages, and other losses.
For representation in these areas and other civil litigation matters, including child abuse litigation, you can rely on our unique skill set and extensive experience to handle your case with the dedication it deserves.
Contact our Washington family law, personal injury and estate planning firm for assistance.
For help with any family law, elder law or personal injury case in Washington, Bottimore & Associates, P.L.L.C. provides reliable representation. Please contact our Tacoma office at 253-272-5653 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.