If you and your husband or wife have a history of disagreeing, you may not be able to reach a divorce settlement that is acceptable to each of you. With a contested divorce, you ask a judge to weigh in on the division of marital assets, spousal support, child custody,...
The Firm Where Family Is Our Focus
- When can you appeal a divorce order in Washington?
- ‘Birdnesting’ is an alternative to traditional shared child custody
- Can I prevent my ex-spouse from taking the kids out of state?
- Why You Should Have a Durable Power of Attorney
- What Happens to Your Child Custody Arrangement if You Move Across the Country?